Features

Featured Posts

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Balance U455

Related Posts with Thumbnails


One of the occupational hazards for bloggers dealing with future trends and products is that sometimes you get hung up on something that will only be released next season or later, while you want it NOW. My own difficulty in delaying satisfaction arose when I first saw Acne’s S/S 2010 collection – those trainers the Swedish brand had conjured for the next Spring/Summer season immediately hit my wants and desires checklist. But as it now happens maybe I won’t have to wait anymore… Well, to be accurate Acne’s trainers won’t be available for a while, but my favorite online shop oki-ni has just received a cool selection of New Balance shoes that provide a nice cure for my condition. Originally trail running shoes first released in 1979, the New Balance U455 has been reinvented as a lightweight lifestyle shoe, leaving me with a new problem – which colorway to pick?