Features

Featured Posts

Friday, November 20, 2009

galaxyINANOTHER!

Related Posts with Thumbnails


I love them ! They kinda remind me of C-3PO from Star Wars right ?! (lol) They hot though definitely. The Christian Louboutin Robot 120 ankle boots in this wild crazy gold patent leather are too tight, from the famous red bottoms to the gold gleam. They have a 4.5 inch heel and a .5 inch hidden platform. Im telling you ladies, I feel like these will make you the center of attention. Who doesnt want that every once in a while ?! Check out the sexy peep toe ! The only thing you will have to worry about with these is the what color your going to paint your toe-nails. Red to match the red bottoms ? Or that good 'ol safety black ? You can never go wrong with that. Pair them with simple black skinnies and a cute top, that would be a chic look, and one, dare I say, I would attempt myself ! Have fun with these ladies !

XoXo BouJeee*Beee