Features

Featured Posts

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lets Go GaGa Over This Lady...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some cant really get use to this female but, she's definitely grew on me. Her fashion craze is sick. I love that she doesn't care what anybody thinks when she goes out. Her fits are tuff most of the time. She killed that dress with the big bow on the torso, I love how she added the gloves as an accessory and topped it off with the pink pumps for some color. Her hairstyle she as in her head is crazy also. We never know what to expect, when we see her the first thing we think is "what is she wearing this time". Other than that her style is definitely fashionista material don't you agree ? Give her credit she's another risk taker that I mos def salute to ! Check out another one of my favorites below.