Features

Featured Posts

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Young Hov! The issue hits stands on March 10th

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pic's from theybf.com:



Jay-Z is featured on the upcoming April cover of BEST LIFE magazine:



He says, I’m a mirror! If you’re cool with me, I’m cool with you, and the exchange starts. What you see is what you reflect. If you don’t like what you see, then you’ve done something. If I’m standoffish, that’s because you are. Jay-Z also talks about what was on his mind when he made Reasonable Doubt in 1996: I made that album to impress my friends, so they would say, Oh wow, look what you did! It was my first album on the label that we owned. I was like Okay, what happens now?

Jay-Z has accomplished so much as an Artist/Business Man! It seems as if this dude doesn't know how to stop. I look forward to seeing what he does this year!

Danny "4/20" Dutches

Light Up!!